Is there any upper class housing that let’s opposite genders live together? not like co-ed hall but like separate bedrooms in the same apartment of sharing area?

Beginning in Fall 2013, students can apply to have opposite genders (co-eds) sharing apartments. This program is not intended for couples, however.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s