I’m an incoming transfer student for next year (rising sophomore). I’m going to have to live on campus, so I’m curious as to which residence halls are available for transfer students to live in and if there’s anything that resembles apartment living.

Apartment living can be found in Stacwyck, Bryckwyck, RAHPS A or B and Polytechnic. We do not specifically have a dorm for transfer students.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s